Drivers’ general rules of work
The driver has the right to:
- Receive payment for a part of the trip according to the OnTaxi fares if this trip was stopped by the passenger. If the trip continues, receive a prepayment as discussed with the passenger) for the
waiting time according to the fares (if the passenger does not arrive in the prepaid span of time, the trip is then considered finished).
- Gain access to specialized software (if the information services fee has been paid).
- Receive 24/7 support via the user support service number - 095-877-20-81.
- Leave feedback, wishes and suggestions for the service by any convenient means.
Each driver must:
- Look tidy (always wear clean clean clothes and have a cared-for appearance).
- Keep the car which will be used to provide OnTaxi service clean – both on the outside and the inside – and in a proper technical condition.
- Be polite and avoid conflicts both with passengers and other drivers.
- Create a comfortable atmosphere in the car based on the passenger’s wishes (driving speed and style, temperature in the interior, volume and genre of music etc.)
- Comply with the road regulations.
- Arrive to the departure point no longer then 10 minutes after accepting the order.
- If an order was scheduled for a specific time, arrive to pick up the passenger 5 minutes before the stated time.
- Not use alcohol or other psychoactive substances for 24 hours before going to work.
- Be physically and mentally fit for providing the services.
- Have loose change currency for giving cashback to passengers. In case the driver has none, they must exchange the money themselves and provide the client with the full amount of cashback.
- If the trip route changed, let a technical support operator know about the changes for them to recalculate thr trip cost (including non-cash orders).
The driver must never:
- Arrive to the departure point with outside persons.
- Work on a car other than the one registered with OnTaxi.
- Share the accepted order and any information pertaining to the order and the client with outside persons;
- Share access to your account with outside persons.
- Force other passengers to a combined trip (take additional passengers into the car);
- Take part in arguments, be rude or impolite to passengers and use stronglanguage;
- Save the client’s phone number and use it to contact them after the order is finished
- Contact clients to ask them about the reasons behind the rating they left for the trip.
- Message the client in any way.
- Leave trip feedback which contains false information and statements.
- Leave impolite comments and comments containing strong language.
- Talk to a support agent in a rude manner.
- Use third-party radio channels (Zello) when carrying out the order.
- Touch the passenger in any way – except when the passenger requires help with getting in or out of the car.
- Use a car which is branded by other services – taxi-related or otherwise. Also, it is forbidden to arrive to the OnTaxi clients on a car with visible distinguishing features of other taxi services.
- Increase the trip cost beyond what is stated in the order.
- Smoke in the car.
- Talk via phone calls or messengers when carrying out the order.
- Take new orders before completing the current ones.
- Accept orders which don’t correspond with the client’s requirements (departure time, car type, absence of required options etc.)
- Clients and drivers support phone number: 095-877-20-81. Feedback email address: email@example.com
- The driver freely chooses fitting orders from the list of recommended orders. Accepting orders from our partners is only allowed if there are no OnTaxi orders less than 3km away.
- Working on a by-radius basis. Minimum order visibility radius is 1 km, and the maximum is 5 km.
- The driver can cancel an accepted order no longer than 2 (two) minutes after accepting it. When cancelling an order, the driver pays a fee of 1(one) UAH.
- The OnTaxi order fee is defined separately for each city and can be viewed in the "OnTaxi Driver" app.
- If the driver has no completed orders in a span of 1 month or if they systematically went against rules of work, they may be disconnected from the OnTaxi informational system.
- Ways to add funds to your balance:
- In PrivatBank terminals:
Choose «Popular» - «Taxi» - «OnTaxi». Then, you will need to enter your authentication number (i.e., «987») and the amount of funds (i.e., «100»). As a result, 98 UAH will be added to your balance.
The bank’s top-up fee is as follows:
- below 500 UAH – 2 UAH.,
- from 500 UAH to 1000 UAH– 5 UAH,
- from 1000 UAH to 5000 UAH– 10 UAH,
- In the «Privat24» online system:
Choose «My payments» and, in the «Create a payment» field, enter «OnTaxi». In the next step, enter your authentication number and the top-up amount.
In this case, a fee of 1 UAH is taken, which is added to the amount you entered. This is the cheapest way to add funds to your balance.
- In the OnTaxi Driver app. This can be done by using Visa/MasterCard cards – when in the app, press “Add funds” in the “Balance” menu.
- We are aimed at providing the most high-quality service possible
- Penalty rates for order cancellation after taking it will be as the following:
- 10 sec (automatic order capture) - 0 uah
- within 1 min - 1 uah
- up to 2 minutes - 10 uah
- over 2 minutes - 30 uah
- A request from a driver to a client to cancel the order will result in penalty of 300 uah or in blocking of the driver.
- For failing a railway station order, the driver can be fined 20 UAH or more.
- For talking rudely to the operator, the driver can be fined 10 UAH or more.
- For talking rudely to passengers, the driver can be fined 20 UAH or more.
- For breaking the rules and working conditions, the driver can be fined 20 UAH or more.
- Impolite feedback comments about passengers – A 20 UAH fine for the first one, a one-week suspension from the service for the second one, and a lifetime disconnection from the service for the third one.
- Accepting orders for an incorrect car type can lead to a fine of 10 UAH or more.
- For attempts of using third-party taxi order software the driver will be fined for 500 UAH per day.
- For commiting fraud schemes with orders, a fine of 50 UAH or more will be imposed on the driver.